Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands.

Yesterday was a sea day.  Seas became a bit rough due to the weather front so the captain made a small route change so that we sailed through calmer waters.  

I discovered that the henna dye didn't come out very well.  I think this was because I had put on a thick oily sun screen whilst in Casablanca.

Paul and I thought it would be good to get some fresh air and so Paul and I went ashore for a bit but we didn't think much of the town.  The church we visited was impressive though!   I have visited Tenerife before but stayed on another part of the island which was lovely, and some of the places that I visited at that time, such as El Tede (the volcano) and the more tropical side of the island, north, was beautiful.  Today, though I was not on a tour.

The views of Tenerife from the ship, as we headed out to sea, were lovely.


PHOTOGRAPHS






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...