A Day Too Short

The bite sites from the midges or mozzies swelled up nicely so I took some antihistamines (drowsy) before going to bed last night.  Needless to say I slept most of the day away.

While I slept Paul took the opportunity to explore the campsite a bit more.  I felt a bit guilty when I finally woke up - the best of the day had gone and ideally I should have been up and about.

Whilst on his explorations Paul found a diving school on-site and encouraged me to go with him to their office with a view to booking on a diving course.  Needless to say, I signed up to doing an open water diving course with a view to getting my scuba diving licence.  Paul has his licence already but also holds an advanced divers licence.  It will be easier to go diving with him as and when the opportunity arises.  So, my diving course starts tomorrow after lunch and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...