Last Day at La Chiappa

Yesterday it was nice to relax and do 'sweet nothing'.  My body has been fighting something - possibly a cold because my throat has been feeling a bit rough.  So, I was only too glad to rest a bit, either napping or sitting in the shade of the trees and reading.

Today, being our last day at La Chiappa, Paul and I booked ourselves on a dive through Hippocampe.  It was nice to have Paul beside me as my dive buddy for my first 'qualified' dive but with Lulu taking the lead for our small group of 5. 

Afterwards we collected the car from outside the campsite and started packing what we didn't need, for now, into the car in readiness for tomorrow's departure and then treated ourselves to a meal at the campsite's restaurant.  The meal was a bit pricey for what it was but it was delicious nevertheless.

Tomorrow we head to the ferry port at Bastia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...