Sea day, sailing towards Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island


Being a sea day, it was nice to ‘catch up with myself’ so to speak.  I did spend a lot of time going through photographs and writing up my blog as well as thinking about how to set up my blog on blogspot.  I also spent a bit of time with Ana in the shops, catching up.  She had customers to see to so I respected that.


Just before dinner time I was frozen and when Paul suggested that we go to the spa, on the next deck above us, I was delighted.  We had the place to ourselves and spent over ½ an hour on the hot stone beds and then had a dip in the Jacuzzi.  It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...