Sea day. Heading towards Oranjestad, Aruba.

Image may contain: bird, sky, outdoor and nature

Yippee!  I managed to talk my brain into allowing me to switch off for a few hours and got a few decent hours of sleep.  But brain didn’t allow me a lie-in even though I was tired.  8am it decided to wake me…

I’ve spent the day uploading photographs from the Panama Canal cruise day.  I discovered I had almost overloaded the camera with nearly 500 pictures.  Fortunately its memory chip is far better than my own human memory.  I’ve now whittled the pictures down to 296 and for facebook I have whittled them down even further to 149.  I think perhaps that is still waaay to many to put on facebook – I just go into a lot of detail with the photographs and ‘blow by blow’ steps which I find interesting but they may bore you.  I will go through them again sometime tomorrow and see if I can delete a lot more before attempting to put some on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...