Boston. Turn Around Day.


Yesterday we had to see officers from the department of immigration but today I got a call to say that all in-transit guests and non-revenue passengers had to see customs officials.  Crumbs!  There seems to be no set standard at all.  You would have thought it was all done yesterday but no….  It was a pointless exercise because I wasn’t getting off anyway.  The departments and officials really need to get their act together to decide what exactly the process is at all ports.

It’s been a quiet day for me, trying to catch up on my blogs and trying to get my blogspot templates going.  Unfortunately I seemed to have made a hash of things but I can partly blame the programme as things look different when I ‘publish’ it to when it was in draft format.  I’ve even changed the blog template but it doesn't make much difference with the photos being all over the show...

Paul has been busy due to it being the ship’s turn around day; guests disembarking, others coming on board.  There are a lot more youngsters this time – school holiday.  I stayed in the cabin, out of the chaos, and emerged when Paul, the Captain and I went for a quick lunch; and again emerging when it was time for the lifeboat drill. 


It’s just about time for dinner.  Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...