Sydney, Nova Scotia



Brrrr, it’s chilly today and a bit overcast.  I didn’t have a tour to go on but instead of sleeping in late, Ana (from the shops) and I agreed to meet up at breakfast time.  Much to our surprise and dismay, crew drills interrupted us.  And they were earlier than usual, for what reason we were unsure – and so was Paul when I asked him later on.  Ana sat at the table desperately trying to eat some breakfast before heading off, and frantically filling a flask with tea or coffee, as well as packing some breakfast to take to her husband.  Poor girl…

In between trying to put my previous blogs onto blogspot I took a walk down on the pier and had a wander around the cruise terminal shops and craft market.  Whilst in the market hall I spied a maple products stall with tiny bottles of maple wine.  My brain got whirring …. “I don’t want to open the bottle of maple wine – it needs to be packed in with the luggage.  However I would still like a bit of sweet wine over the next 3 evenings before we head back to the Netherlands so I’ll get 2 miniature bottles of maple wine".  So after thinking things through, I went into ‘purchase mode’.  Apart from the 2 miniature bottles of wine I didn’t get anything else – I promise!

Time to get ready for dinner.  Tomorrow is another day.

Sydney, Nova Scotia to Halifax, Nova Scotia


PHOTOGRAPHS





 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...