Antwerp, Belgium.

Antwerp
Last night Paul's sister and mum came to visit us on the ship and stayed for dinner.  Although we had only left them 2 days ago, it was still good to see them again.  Paul gave them a tour of the ship before they headed back home across the border. 

Today I decided not to go out and just rested.  I am tired - possibly the slight rocking motion of the ship as we sail.  I also wanted to 'catch up with myself' a bit and have a bit of 'me time'.  It sounds selfish, perhaps, but sometimes I think it is good to have a bit of time to ones self.

The Belgian pilots are on strike so we didn't know if we would  be able to sail towards Rouen, France.  Eventually there was a slight change in plans and we sailed up the river, anchored near Vlissingen and picked up a Dutch pilot to take us out to sea.  So we are underway with the next stop - Rouen, France.



PHOTOGRAPHS

Antwerp













No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...