Sea days, heading towards Manzanillo in Mexico.


Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

Not much has been happening here on board the ship.  I slept most of the day away, absolutely shattered.  Before dinner Paul and I walked on the promenade deck for about 45 minutes.  Admittedly it wasn’t what I consider at a fast pace - it was quite a bit slower than what I usually walk.  I can take the heat into consideration though and probably Paul was making sure I could keep up with his longer stride!

Today I’ve cracked on with catching up on my blogs, going back to 15th March, and uploading them onto facebook (12/06/17 - and now onto blogspot) in date order.  I also sorted out photographs and uploaded them onto facebook.   The unfortunate thing about writing is that if I don’t keep up to date each day – I end up trying to catch up later.  Fortunately I have a notebook so tend to scribble things down as I go along so that I don’t forget.  I then look at my notes which help me to remember the days’ events.

Yesterday and today, around lunch time, there was a small show of Mexican singing and dancing in a corner of the Lido area.  The atmosphere was very cheerful and guests seemed to enjoy the performance tremendously.  Well… mix that with sunshine, blue skies, dolphins leaping out of the water near the ship’s hull, and a couple of glasses of wine or beer – everyone is happy.  😄

Time for me to get ready for a walk on the promenade deck with Paul before dinner.  I just hope we can keep up the exercise regime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...