Amsterdam Airport - Setting off...

After a bit of a sleepless night we are now awaiting our flight to Lima. Fortunately we have a direct flight via KLM.  

On early online check-in yesterday for our economy flight (compliments of Paul's company) we discovered that we could upgrade to Business Class at a very reasonable knock-down price. So after a bit of umming and aaahhhing Paul decided we could both travel in comfort for a change.  

For me it is my first time to travel business class so it has a bit of 'wow' factor for me at the moment but I'd better not get used to it!  

Another 2 hours to relax now in the business class lounge but I'd better not relax too much otherwise I'll fall asleep in my very comfy seat. But then I do have my personal alarm clock - Paul.  😉

So, adieu my friends until we get to Lima. Once on board the ship internet may be a bit up and down but I will keep my blogs up to date as much as possible - unless I run out of juice and have a writer's holiday now and then.

1 comment:

Ushuaia, Argentina.

While in port today another ship was berthed alongside the MS Prinsendam .  She is almost the 'sister' ship of the Prinsendam becaus...